Welcome ^.^About Me
Call me Skye
. It has nothing to do with my real name, but it does start with the same letter.For Knowing Me As A Person
Go to my personal LJ: skye_scribendi For Knowing Me Through My Fanfiction
You've come to the right place! I used to base all my operations on Fanfiction.net, but I've fallen in love with LJ and moved everything here...but don't worry, I still update my FF account.A Few Simple Ground Rules1.
If you friend me, I'll friend you back. I'm all for sharing the love :)
2. If you comment on a story, I will forever love you.
3. If you comment with something crude, malicious, rude, or utterly unrelated to this LJ at all, I'll delete it. Simple.
4. I'm a nice person, I really am. So don't do something to make me be a mean person, because I can be. It's the golden rule people!
5. If you have any questions for me, advice to give, or you simply want to say hello....message me :) I only bite my RL friends who deserve it.
6. If you're underage and reading things you shouldn't be reading here.....well, I can't say too much without being hypocritical. So just...don't get in trouble. Please. It's not a fun place to be.
7. To find any of my fanfiction, simply go to my tags and click on either a relevant tag or find the index for whichever fandom you're looking for. For example: Tags > Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction Index > Bruises [Done] See, I try to male things simple for my readers :)
Any other questions? Simply comment and I'll answer to the best of my ability.
Some (most) of the material I post contains adult concepts (at times explicit) that contain homosexual relationships and a variety of issues not always approved of in the mainstream world. Let's be adult here: you don't like it, then you don't read it. Nobody is forcing you to read it. I'm not holding you at gunpoint making you absorb the words. Again, the golden rule.
Enjoy the postings :)
Until next time,